HOME     ABOUT    CONTACT

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Easy Italian Herb Chicken

Happy weekend everyone! When this posts, I'll be in New Orleans to celebrate one of my best friend's bachelorette weekend! She was one of my bridesmaids and I am honored to be in her wedding party, too.  With three months to go until her big day, words cannot describe how excited I am to celebrate with her this weekend!!! We'll be exploring a new city, listening to jazz music, drinking hurricanes on Bourbon Street, devouring beignets from Cafe du Monde, and of course celebrating the future Mrs.! Luckily, there are tons of leftovers in the fridge so KK won't starve while I'm away.  And don't worry - KK's already menu planning for next week, so there will be no shortage of blog posts and new recipes to share as soon as I return.

KK clipped a coupon for Land O'Lakes Sauté Express® Sauté Starter months ago, and it was burning a hole in his pocket.  We finally found them in the dairy section of the grocery store, and picked up a package a few weeks ago.  To date, this is the most simple recipe I've posted on 3D Dinners.  The directions are: melt, sauté, serve.  That's it! The little starter squares are packed with everything you need (butter, olive oil, spices, salt, and pepper), making this one of the easiest yet flavorful dinners that you can whip up in less than 30 minutes.  I served up my Italian Herb Chicken with a side salad and Bear Creek Creamy Cheddar mac & cheese (another coupon purchase - despite the fact that it was a little salty, it still hit the spot and satisfied my mac and cheese craving of the week!).

Easy Italian Herb Chicken
Inspired by Land O'Lakes
Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2

Ingredients
1 lb chicken breast - halved and butterflied into 4 pieces
2 Italian Herb Sauté Express® squares

Directions
1. Melt Sauté Squares in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.

2. Add chicken to the skillet.  Sauté for 10-15 minutes, flipping and stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.  Remove from skillet and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...